What Is Designer Supervision?
A designer supervision specialist controls the compliance of a construction project with a previously developed creative concept. The goal of designer supervision is to implement a project according to its design concept and to gain all possible benefits from branding.
- Designer supervision has the following main functions:
- Preserving an integral brand image;
- Increasing loyalty and involving staff in trademark communications.
The author of a design solution monitors the construction process at all stages, namely:
- Consults the foreman on design issues;
- Makes adjustments to drawings;
- Helps choose finish materials, equipment, and furniture.
Designer supervision helps avoid unexpected construction issues and saves the customer’s time on discussing the task with the contractors. A well-preserved visual image of a PoS would communicate a brand’s positioning which would make it more memorable for the consumers.